Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Have been confused by the "Man of my DREAMS" for over

Hi there... where do I start. It was about 9 years ago. (im almost 19 now) when my dad met a new girlfriend who had 2 kids. one was a little girl about 3 and the other a very very very cute boy my age. (we will call him "D") well from the sec he walked in the same room with me I feel in love with him. He was funny, very handsome, athletic. I could go on and on and on. well we were just kids so... my dad thought it was cute how i liked him. anyways my dad was like a father to D because his dad wasnt around. both of our families had history's of drug abuse and we had alot other stuff in common. Well since they dated D and I were together every weekand from 6 p.m. friday to 8p.m. on sunday. and i loved it. we would only do kids things since we were young but I was just starting to lkike boys and he was a heart throb. ........ i will continue...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 25th, 2008
... my story continued. ... this keept on going while our parents dated for like 3 or 4 months. well....one day out of the blue... my dad told me he wasnt seeing her anymore so we would no longer be going there... after about a year my father was still friends with D's grandpa so when my dad started to go there every weekand ( which was when i seen my dad) I was there. and D was always there and this time it was worse becuse I liked him soo much but was to shy to say so and my dad was always around. anyways... this type of relationship kept going for probably a year or so... then we would not come around as much or lose track of D (he moved alot becuas his mom was into drugs and couldnt stay in one place) (long story there) um anyways the years started to go by and more and more things keept happening inour lives that shouldnt have been .. (drugs, sex, alchohal) (not necessarily for me) we would only see each other maybe once or twice every 6 months or so... maybe.. if i was lucky. I liked him soooo much. and he would always talk bout his girlfriends and i was so jealous. lol well,,, um .... to be continued...
|

replied September 25th, 2008
... my story continued agian... agian let me remind you think guy was the whole nine yards to this day iv never seen a guy so gorgeous! but ... we drifted apart along ways apart. and I know he didnt think about me like i thought about him. ( i wasnt as pretty as he was) and after all these years somehow he ends up in my town and ( he is a year older than me by the way) and Now that were both late teens....... omg u can only imagine!! yea... about that. ... lol .... one day we ended up drinking together and i ended up sleeping with him like 3 times. It was the best day of my life! so i thought..... then i realized i was even more miserable that i couldnt have him becase we BOTH had BF adn GF !! well... his gf is probably more compatible with him but everythime i see him my heart still flutters and I get goosebumps. I dont know what to do about him..... I could use advise.
|

replied September 27th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
this coming from the same girl who cheated on her boyfriend 5 times? my advice to you is that you shoudln't be in a relationship...you seem to really have some commitment problems here since you cant help but cheat on your boyfriend...you need to be single for a while, live your life...figure yourself out..and another thing... you NEVER want to mess with a man who has another girl....BIG no no..thats completely and udderly disrespectful to that girl, if that boy comes on to you..tell him to stop, tell him he needs to drop his baggage(aka gf) if he wants to be with you, bc sleeping with another girls man is one way to REALLY cause yourself some drama...plus its a good way to get your heartbroken..there are many women on here who have been with men and stayed with them thinking they will leave their gf or wife and be with them and that doesn't end up happening...also, i'm a firm believe in karma, what if this girl really loves this boy..how would you feel if you were in love with a guy and found out some girl was sleepin with your man? not good! So dont do it! You should neeeever get involved with a guy thats taken
|

replied September 29th, 2008
thanks worrywart01 its really really really hard but im trying. and yes this is the same girl. um...... yea i do have lots of relationship problems.... i broke up with my bf (from the other forum) the one that i cheated on.. cuase it just wasnt fair to him. that was like a 2 months ago.. i was single for like a couple weeks befor i got with another guy then i realized how much i loved him and he took me back. soo we are ok and im really really workin hard on all this.
|

replied September 30th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
if you love him why do you want other guys sexually? i could understand I guess if you were single and just wanting to do your own thing but..are you sure you LOVE him...if you did, i dont see how you could share yourself with another man...if you're commiting to be with him..then stick to it...he's really really trying to work things out obviously but you already know you've put him through alot more than he deserves..be respectful to his feelings and think about it the next time a guy hits on you...its flattering yes, but you're taken..so you should act like it..good luck, hope things work out
|

replied September 30th, 2008
thanks.
|