Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Relationships Forum

has she got something to hide if she does this?

Has anyone else felt this? If you knew face book was coursing your relationship problems, would you come off it? If it was something you knew you didn't really need to be on? would you be like, I don't need to be on face book and if all it does it course us problems then I would rather not be on it, I would rather have you!

would you do that if it meant you would save your relationship?

has anyone found out that, there partner would say they was chatting to friends or just looking at new posts ect, when really all a long they were "chatting up" other people,
My now ex is bipolar, and she would often say I am just.. looking at pics people have put up, or ive been on my bipolar group ect,
she may well have been but for all I know what if that was her way to cover up, that she could have been chatting up other people all a long?
my gut feeling tells me, I don't think she was just on it for those reasons.

If there was no face book do you think groups people are in like ie bipolar groups or whatever it may be, if no face book, would they have a web site to go on ?

we have already been broken up two months, my heart has a sinking feeling, what if,, she has moved on and found someone else though face book?

has anyone else had this experience? I am not saying she has, but I cant help to feel what I am thinking,

before we broke up we had this chat that neither of us would in friend each other, yet when we did break up that was the first thing she done!! which made me feel that is all she cares about a net working site not us. Has anyone else been through this? if they have unfriend you, how long before they re-added you? the thing is weeks a go when she did email me I said to her, I am going from face book for good because It's not something I need.

It was only in the last month, this was happing ie, I would only deactivate mine so I could easy sign back in, yet she would in friend me. I don't want to be on and off like a yo yo!!
I feel the only way we could have us is if, one she stops in friending me, and we both keep to what we say. Jut also makes me feel has she got something to hide if she does this by in friending me?

I also just wish I knew what she has been thinking and feeling? for those who are bipolar, when you go through a break up, how do you feel? do you think and feel everything all at once?
I know everyone is different, but just trying to have an idea how she could be feeling, Lets say you broke up over an impulse moment, whoever fault it was, How long has it taken to talk to your partner again? do you know deep down it was just the case of an impulse moment and do you know, you could quiet easily just sit down and talk about things? if it is something that you know you could, how come it has taken so long for you to talk and sort it out? I am just finding it hard that it was an impulse moment,
when I had emailed her back, she could have said then, could we talk?
does anyone think even though its been two months, do you think she just needs more time? space? I don't want to email again because I don't want to make things worse, I feel if she wants to talk I would rather her feel to come to me when she is ready, if it was to ever happen.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 10th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Bipolar patients when in mania,they have no insight. Bipolar groups are on WhatsApp besides facebook. Best is to have gathering with similar patients.
You should give space until she recovers.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Bipolar Relationships , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.