Have you tried HCG Ignite?
Yes
No
I haven't, but I would like to!
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
I came across a lot of info lately about the HCG Diet, and have been considering it. I wanted to see if anyone has tried HCG Ignite? I found this product in a few natural health food stores, and wanted to see if anyone has lost weight with it?

I've seen a few places online that have hcg diet recipies, anyone know of a few good ones?

Also, does anyone know any hcg diet dangers?

Any response is appreciated!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 18th, 2010
I don't know about the hcg ingnite, but I know about the natural way of doing hcg diet. I learn it from the HCG Diet Gourmet Cookbook which contained a lot of natural recipes in it that good for hcg diet.
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2011
I haven't heard of the HCG ignite diet. However, I have been doing the regular HCG diet with a homeopathic formula and have lost over 45 pounds very quickly... It really saved my life. It worked for me so well that I published ton of information on my website.

All I can say is if you have had trouble losing weight , HCG is certainly worth investigating.

TD
|

replied October 19th, 2011
There no danger in hcg diet. Eat more vegetables and do it with homeopathic formula it works.
|

User Profile
replied May 26th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
It has no added benefit and have lot of side effects. Just continue excercise and dietary modification. You can try herbal remedies like green tea extract and lemon juice.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Weight Loss , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.