Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Has anyone tried any of these supplements?

User Profile
Hello, I was wondering if anybody has tried any products from a company called Qivana. They have a product line for weight loss/maintenance, one for gym nuts like me that includes nitric oxide activators and things like that, and one for detox and general health and energy that includes a probiotic. My friend showed me their site and the product descriptions and they seem really solid and rigorously researched and tested. Has anyone ever tried them? How effective are they?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 4th, 2013
I started using Qore Essentials, a general health product of theirs that helps boost energy and so far I like it. I've been doing a lot of third shifts at work and I tend to not be able to sleep for as long when I sleep during the day, but I've been taking one of these packets when I wake up and I feel energized all day. They taste pretty good too.
|

User Profile
replied February 11th, 2014
I m using the product of Optimum Nutrition which helps me to feel energized. optimum nutrition has different products for pre workout and post workout.

After using the product of optimium nutrition like whey protein, creatine, amino acid, glutamine and weight loosing.

Optimum nutrition boost the energy and increase the rate of metabolism. i m not feeling restless after the workout. the taste of these product is good.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....