Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Hard pea sized moveable ball in tissue on top of foot below toe.

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
hello, i have noticed a pea sized ball like lump on the top of my right foot below the left side of my big toe, close to the joint but not on it. It moves under the skin and feels pretty hard but not rock hard. it has the feel of a ball made of cartlidge but i'm sure its not cartiledge.

It doesnt hurt and its been there for weeks i havent noticed much of a change in size. i think it may have originally been there longer than when i first noticed it. i do know that where i work i'm on my feet literally all day and my right foot will hurt more than the left, but not on the bump or from it that i can tell. just underneathe my foot like ive been on it longer than on my left. what could this bump be?
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply