Wow, I was just reviewing all these thread topics, and there are many common factors. I might say that I can relate to almost all of them. Most people have these feelings of insecurity, lonliness, or disadvantage, but handle these negative feelings in different ways. Underlying many of these posts is a most natural human condition that many of us can relate too called depression. Chronic, or acute, if you feel that you can no longer cope, or feel so desperate that you can't stand yourself please talk to someone. There's nothing wrong with discussing your feelings with a "professional", most are caring, compassionate, and should be able to help identify things that are hard to see through a shroud of apathy, or discontentment. We all, you each deserve to be happy, and can be. Practice what you preach right, I keep trying, thanks...Many of us, due to a multitude of factors, have developed varying coping mechanisms, just need to identify which ones may be most effective individually. Have faith because underlying our opinions, attitudes, good, and bad choices we all have a great opportunity. Personal satisfaction, or happiness is not dependant on other peoples perception. We can't allow ourselves to rely upon other people to validate our positive attributes. I think lonliness is part of this life, and may even occur when surrounded by people who love you. Work on us and let others sort out all the other crap for now, this is our opportunity, and it does have an expiration date...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 14th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi m4ca,

Very well put, thank you. Smile)

Faded Rose
|
Did you find this post helpful?