Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Happiness after a breakup!

I just recently broke with my boyfriend because I wan't happy with myself. I tried to make him understand that in order for me to continue with the relationship I had to be happy with myself in order for us to be happy.

Did I do the right thing? Now I feel all alone:( Can anybody give me some advice.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 28th, 2012
Yes, you did the right thing. In order to be truly happy. You have to be happy with your self. Just hang out with friends and get over him. Or what'd I do, is remain friends with him hang as friends.
|

replied December 28th, 2012
Thank You for your kind words. I fell much better:)
What happens if he doesn't want to be friends with you, just let it go? Or maybe trying to talk to him when everything has been more calm?
|

User Profile
replied December 29th, 2012
If he doesn't want to be friends, I personaly would just let him go and not contact him at all. But that's just me. I mean, I've been there with my ex.
|
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....