User Profile
i am going through the problem of hand shivering or you may call it as stress or may be mental illness .but i surely know that there must be a solution to this .
if you ask me what happened to me all of a sudden that i so much concerned about it is because of fear .
what fear ,i dont know exactly but i thin because of studies.
when i am in class or writing a exam paper my mind will surely be thinking what it should but why my hand is so much worried about it .
cant it just relax and work without shivering and stress free.
i surely think it should and it had did before .
so can you please tell me the solution for this as i am very much concerned about my hands.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 3rd, 2010
Anxiety and Stress Answer A11703
Thanks for using this forum..

Hand trembling in stress can be due to increased sympathetic activity due to various reasons like stress,excitement,fear.I think you should meet a neurologist or physician to give you some reaxing drugs and I am sure you will do great...

take care...

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Learn the basics about sexual health issues, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a sexual health disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for sexual health disorders....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.