Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....
hello doc, since last month i had a rapid hair fall from my scalp and eyebrows, for which i have seen a dermatologist locally, he prescribed me an injection KENACOAT once a month for four months on the affected area,tablets FINAX and FOLLIHAIR once daily for three months and two lotions TBIS and MX-5 to apply in the same manner, kindly advice
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper deltawhite
|

replied May 7th, 2014
Hair fall very common problem for young generation and don't worry you can consult hair transplant surgeon.
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied May 29th, 2014
Do not get panic if you have hair loss problem then visit any dermatologist clinic and advice from them or if you are Rochester resident if not i am giving a source go through it if you like then consult them because they give better hair loss treatment.

|

replied May 29th, 2014
I think that's pretty fine if suggested by a dermatologist.
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2014
poor diet (nutrition) and even poor sleep can also contribute to hair loss or make it worse.
|

User Profile
replied July 25th, 2014
Experienced User
Poor diet, not massaging your hair with a good quality oil could be the reasons for the hair loss.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

User Profile
replied April 9th, 2018
Try doing yoga and exercise and try to take rest and proper diet that will help you relieve your stress. massage your hair daily.
|

replied April 30th, 2018
I've been going through hair loss for about 10 months then my doctor told me that hair loss can be treated by using propecia pills. Propecia is the best oral medication which controls hair loss in men. My hair loss problem solve by this pills, I think you should try it its very effective medication.
|

replied September 25th, 2018
Hair Fall is really very common issues these days. The reason behind the hair fall problems is due to improper health diet and some hormonal changes. Taking proper healthy diet, which is enriched with proteins and vitamins really helps to grow hair faster and stronger. Proper care of hair, shampoo your hair and massage with oil also prevents from hair loss problems.
|
Quick Reply