i am 21 trs old...now suddenly i am experiecing a big hair loss,and due to which i am getting bald...each time i comb a lot fo hair comes.as a result baldness os appearing in the front of my head..can i grow my hair back on the bald portion...kindly help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 11th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Hi mavvyb...No, you cannot grow hair back unless some miracle drug has been invented that does it...However, you can have hair plugs inserted from the back of your head onto the front...

One word of advice...Forget about it...It will happen either way...Try not to constantly comb it and stop worrying...This alone can make it worse...Take care...

Caroline
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied February 9th, 2013
I have solution for this problem,,, here you can consult with doctor's its free.

dubaicosmeticsurgery.com/services/hair-tra nsplant
|

replied July 12th, 2013
Hi,

Alopecia is a really annoying condition as it seems to be very difficult to treat. I would not agree with the very first comment as it exists treatments such as rogaine for example which seems to be working for some people. However, i have to agree that the existing treatments don't seem to work the same way on everybody..

On top of that it is kinda complicated to find the right information online. As a very hot topic, it has a massive traffic and generates loads of search results, which make everything more complicated and confusing. Especially because in all these results you'll have loads of very expensive and not effective treatments offered. It is very complicated to know which information you can trust and which one you can't.

I suffer from alopecia myself since a couple of years and am starting a long term treatment to try to fix the problem. It's been a couple of months now, to be honest i don't see any improvement yet, but I hope this will start to be effective within 4 to 6 months.

It is a long battle, that is why we need to be patient!

I also started to accept that i might suffer from this condition for the rest of my life. It is hard to accept that, but comparing to other really sever health conditions, I think we could consider ourselves lucky in some kind of weird way .. (by the way, I am in my twenties as well - 25 exactly)

Its a matter of perspective I presume!

Anyway! Good luck in your battle, you are not alone, loads of people have this type of condition!

Good luck

Johann
|
Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....