Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....
User Profile
what are the Natural ways to stop hairfall ??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 13th, 2018
hair fall can be controlled by changing overall life style. You have to eat healthy foods which is use full for hair growth. If you think so that your hair fall is increases day by day then i would like to suggest you propecia medication which controls hair fall in men.
|

replied April 21st, 2018
Hi,
Natural ways to stop hair fall are:-
1. Eat protein-rich diet
2. Massage your hair twice a week with coconut or olive oil
3. Avoid heating instruments
Thanks..
|

User Profile
replied April 25th, 2018
Yes, you can stop hair fall with natural remedies. I personally use these remedies and for you, I am listing it down:

Stop washing your hair every day
Twice in a week use organic or virgin hair oil
Aelo vera: use organic Aelo vera juice on scalp for at least 2 hrs. Then wash it with normal water.
I personally use above remedies for my hair. Let me know how you feel after trying these...
|

replied September 26th, 2018
There are so many natural ways to stop hair loss problems. The proper nutritional diets, Which contains proteins and Vitamins are much helpful to grow hair faster and stronger. Proper washing and massaging of hair scalp with coconut or almond oil makes hair follicle stronger.
|
Tags: Hair Loss
Quick Reply