hi
i have stressed hair loss i used doxepin 10 mg for 2 years and it was so good and any my problems solved. but my weight go up too 80 kg from 60 kg... i couldnt keep on doxepin usage because of 200 more trygeliceride in blood. test. PLEASE give me a drug or shampoo replace doxepin capsools. i had bad stresses lifetims for 6 years ....but now it is two years that i feel no stress and but now my hairs can not understand. i am 33 y.o man
sorry for weak grammer
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 20th, 2017
Hey, i can recommand what people think is silly. But try using natural things especially Aloe Vera gel extracted from natural plant. Olive oil, almond oil, vitamin E capsuls are really great
|

replied November 21st, 2017
Experienced User
Hair loss can affect just your scalp or your entire body. It can be the result of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or medications.

Baldness typically refers to excessive hair loss from your scalp. Hereditary hair loss with age is the most common cause of baldness. Some people prefer to let their baldness run its course untreated and unhidden.
|
Tags: Hair Loss, Stress
Quick Reply
Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....