Medical Questions > Mens Health > Birth Control - Men Forum

had sex 2 times after the first time and i used condoms

Hello
One week before my gf lost virginity , it was unprotected sex , i didn't cum and it was for 30 seconds , her period should have been on 24th but it didn't , she is so stressed and her breast sore and hurting and she is afraid that she might be pregnant , we had sex 2 times after the first time and i used condoms and i didn't cum the 2 times .. she is so stressed and afraid she might be pregnant can any one help ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 27th, 2016
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. With protection and condom, odds of pregnancy are very low. MAny other things like anxiety, infections etc can delay periods. Periods may delay normally upto 35 days normally. SO hang in there and wait and see.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Birth Control - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.