Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Brain and Head Injuries Forum

had a medal pole land on the top of my head

Around nine years ago, I had a medal pole land on the top of my head, which has left a dent. I never got it checked out. Since then it has caused some pain here and then, but recently has caused major pain. It kind of feel like someone has punched the area but deeper into my head.. should I get this checked out?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2017
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Injury 9 years ago can not be the cause of this recent headache flares. Take some tylenol for relief and rest but if the headache persists consult a doctor and let them have a look.

I hope it helps. Please consult your doctor as our advice is just for education purpose only.
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: head
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Brain and Head Injuries , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.