i am at my wits end here. for the past 15 yrs i have been having what i call a medical mystery since not 1 dr can tell me whats going on. every 5-6 months only at night i get this gurgling in the upper part of my stomach and i get a gush of fluid that comes out. i jump out of bed and clean up but then suffer for the next 2 days with pain in the back and my upper stomach hurts. when this is going to happen i know it because when i go to sleep my stomach feels really bloated and it hurts. every dr i went to always does a pelvic exam and its always negative. i tell them its not pelvic related it is in the upper part of the stomach. noone seems to listen. i have had a ct scan that came back negative and alot of blood work. they all tell me its urine and i know it is but every test comes back negative. the last time this happened i leaked urine for 2 days. any info on this would be greatly appreciated. thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....