Medical Questions > Parenting > Teens Forum

Gum or inner cheek pain.

Hi doctors and members. Can anyone help me? my inner cheek or gum or whatever it is called is in a really painful state. It looks like an ulcer but more to a mouth irritation, the worse part is it got 1 cute but really painful. Thats what I know. Can anyone tell me an immediate cure? If needed I can post a picture. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply