Medical Questions > Mental Health > ADD and ADHD Forum

Growth hormone releasing peptides and ADD

So this is about ADD in adults.
A medical practitioners advice is what I'll be looking for.
I'm currently 22 years old and have ADD. I am on adderall at 30 mgs a day i have had no improvements in off stimulant performance in the last 4-5 years.

I recently experimented with HGH for body building purposes. (Only 15 days at a time 2 times for accelerated injury healing). While on this at 3.5 IUs a day(approximately 2X waht my body naturally releases) I had no need to consume my Adderall and became almost entirely symptom free. I believe this may be because of the time I am spending in REM during sleep.

My basic question is Do you think it is safe to use GHRP's?(growth hormone releasing peptides which is much safer than hgh) I will be talking to my doctor about this, I'm currently away at school so it is very inconvenient to travel home.
I just want to make sure the trip is worth it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 8th, 2014
Peptides
Did you ever try the peptides? I am curious about how this worked for you. I have been considering the same thing recently.

Thanks
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2014
Experienced User
What is peptides? Can you give me some insights about this? Why adults suffered from ADD? What are the causes and symptoms? Please enlighten me. thanks
|

replied October 27th, 2014
Experienced User
Peptides are smaller than proteins, which are also chains of amino acids. Molecules small enough to be synthesized from the constituent amino acids are, by convention, called peptides rather than proteins.
|
Must Read
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) is a neurobiological disorder that can interfere in a person's daily life. Learn more about ADHD basics here....
Have doctors found an exact cause of ADHD? Do biological factors or genes have anything to do with it? More on causes and risks of ADHD development here....
What are the symptoms of ADHD and when do they first present? We outline the principal characteristics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder to help you...