I've notice these for a few weeks now. I had protected sex with a girl like 2 months ago and they appeared after. This is above my penis(pubis area).
Trying to get an appointment to see a doctor at the moment.
I didn't have any big symptoms but this is stressing me out a little bit lol, would appreciate if someone could give me an idea of what this might be.
Thanks a lot!

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 27th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. If the coitus was protected then chances of warts or herpes are less likely and it could be benign fordyce spot due to clogged sebaceous pores.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.