Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

groin eruptions? I'm past 80?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I'm past 80, and for last couple years have had what feels like small pimples in groin. Mostly it doesn't bother me, but sometimes itches quite a bit. I've looked on internet for something similar, but so far haven't found anything.
I'm not sexually active, and have had only 2 partners in my life (both husbands). Am too embarresed to ask my Dr. A few yeara ago I had psoriasis on my leg (for several years) but after using Elidel, it finally cleared up. Could this be from that?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 1st, 2012
Welcome to ehealthforum,
It is difficult to comment on the cause for the groin pimples/bumps that you describe without examining them. If they have been symptomatic or persistent, you should consider getting them examined by your doctor/gynecologist. The exact cause can only be made out after careful and thorough evaluation. Treatment as appropriate (based on examination findings and investigations results) would be started to help you control the symptoms. Consider being in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?

replied July 21st, 2015
Extremely eHealthy
I had to stop using any kind of cake soap. I only use a white liquid from Sam's. It's their name. The clear stuff has alcohol and dries out my skin. I definitely would show this to the might be allergic to something. I don't use any powder in that area.
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Womens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.