I've researched gout on the net, and found that every site, disagrees with other sites. One says tonatoes are bad, the next good. One says high purine foods are good, the next site bad. Please help clear this up?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 1st, 2011
Forget,purine rich foods,forget meat, forget fish, forget alcohol,being the cause of your gout.The real culprit as I found out after years of testing is FRUCTOSE.Try and reduce or eliminate that and your gout problems will be over.You will be grateful to me for giving you this information.your doctors might disagree but what do you have to lose, trying it for a couple of weeks.For me it worked wonders,after suffering from gout for more than 10 years
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Gout is a common type of arthritis and accounts for about 5% of all cases of arthritic condition. But what is gout and what are the stages of this condition?...
Gout manifest for physical reasons...but what puts you at a greater risk of developing the disease? What risk factors should you avoid?...
Gout present symptoms mainly in the joints. Learn which signs to look for, and when you should seek medical help and diagnosis of gout....