Me and my wife have a good sex life every time we do it she cums sometimes even 2 three times by me fingerherclit and g pot and oral she is not faking it she gets waterfall wet my penis is not that big im told 5 inches is average i do not know and can last only 10 min im happy she is more hten happy?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 11th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
I have absolutely no idea based on what you've written. Are you satisfied sexually? When you speak with your wife are you confident that she's satisfied sexually? Is there a strong bond of intimacy between you both that is fueled by your sex? If so, your sexlife is good.
|

replied May 12th, 2010
Experienced User
If you are both satisfied and happy then yes your sex life is good. It doesn't matter what average is or what everyone else is doing.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....