what are my chances of having another child if i had gonorrhea and chylamidia untreated for 5 to 6 months because i didnt know?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 1st, 2011
ecogenie
Best Antibiotic
My friend if you are still out there anywhere the first thing you need to do is get as much organic garlic as you can into your body. This is one of the best natural antibiotics there is for any type of infection. No one seems to know what you have and that is scarey. If this is the case you need to treat it as you have the worst possible disease. Start taking 2 1000mg of propolis 3 times a day with the garlic. 2 cloves of garlic chopped up fine taken with water as taking any pill. Antibiotics the doctor gives no longer are working for the strains of STD's that are out there. Garlic works with the body. Get the best probiotic in a very high potency your money can buy and keep taking it in morning and evening on an empty stomach. Stay away from "all processed foods". Your body has an infection and you can not put garbage in to feed the infection. Eat small organic vegan meals and if possible give your body a brake now and then from eating anything because sometimes its good so the body doesn't have to work harder in digesting food and it can use the extra energy to heal the body of the infection. Drink pure water and not with your food. Chew your food well before swallowing it. Your immune system must be made stronger. Try and stay away from most all yin foods like sugar. It can kill the immune system. Good luck and be sure you do as I said or you are headed for real trouble.

Read more: Sexual Health - Men Forum - Not chlamydia and not gonorrhea. help please! http://ehealthforum.com/health/not-chlamyd ia-and-not-gonorrhea-help-please-t281759.h tml#quick_reply_input#ixzz1fHCuWMnR
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....