Medical Questions > Parenting > Teens Forum

going through puberty!

User Profile
I am 15 years old and it is obvious I am going through puberty. My penis has spot bumps on the corona. When I touch it and it easily turns white and I be looking at other guys penis and they are normal. My nose is blocked though one side of my nose but I can still breath a little bit. I need a doctor that can help me. My lips also turn easily white when I move em.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2011
Teens Answer A20508
Hello.

The spots you have mentioned on the corona could be angiofibromas, which occur in about 15% of the population. Angiofibromas are harmless and do not need treatment. They are not transmitted to others. They may not need any treatment. But you can consult your GP or a dermatologist for a more accurate diagnosis.

You may need to get a routine physical evaluation as far as the problems of blocked nose and lips turning pale are concerned. These may not be associated with the spots on the corona.

Hope this helps.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Teens , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.