Medical Questions > Relationships > Divorce Forum

going through exhausting divorce in Utah...

This topic is very painful for me. Two month ago I discovered that my husband is having an affair. We were visiting a family therapist for last month, and it's become clear to me, that I can't forgive him. I think divorce is the only possible option. I would really appreciate if you share your experience of going through divorce. What documents do i need to start divorce process, where should I start first?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 8th, 2019
Re: going through exhausting divorce in Utah...
LuanneFish wrote:
This topic is very painful for me. Two month ago I discovered that my husband is having an affair. We were visiting a family therapist for last month, and it's become clear to me, that I can't forgive him. I think divorce is the only possible option. I would really appreciate if you share your experience of going through divorce. What documents do i need to start divorce process, where should I start first?

Try to browse local court website - Utah Court, usually they have list of documents that needed in order to get a divorce. Also, you can look for legal aid from local non-profit organizations, i'm sure that there must be couple one in Utah.
|

replied August 12th, 2019
I checked the Utah Court Official website -
|
Quick Reply