Hi!

I wasn't sure which forum to post this in...

I'm considering doing a gluten free detox for weight loss. It sounds pretty easy, but I'm not so sure... Basically you eat mostly vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, and beans and you cut out all meat, dairy, breads, pastas, desserts, and processed sugars.

I'm really looking for something to kick start better eating and shed these last 5 pounds. Has anyone done a vegan gluten free detox? Is it easy to stick with? Should I do 3 days or 6??

Thanks,

Cathy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 16th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

replied July 11th, 2011
Hi Cathy!

Well how's it been going since April? Have you succeeded in losing the last five pounds?!

I'm about to start on a gluten-free late Summer detox... along with trying to vut out red meats.

The trouble is that I love bread.., and most off the shelf varieties have gluten in them plus other additives.

The solution I am trying is a breadmaker thast makes gluten-free bread. I have purchased a SD2500 WXC because that model seems to have the most options for trying different ingredients.

I am hoping that I can get my family turned on to this bread too, so that when I make a loaf, it can be used up pretty quickly.

I will let you now how I get on...!!
|

User Profile
replied July 26th, 2018
Experienced User
It is better to make hungry days for 48 hours.
|
Must Read
Is Celiac disease a food allergy? (it is not) What causes Celiac and what puts you at risk for developing it? Basic facts about Celiac Disease here....
What can trigger celiac disease? And who is at risk of developing the disorder? Click here to learn more....
A range of symptoms manifest during Celiac Disease. Learn what signs and symptoms to look for, and when to seek help....