Medical Questions > Nutrition > Gluten Free Diet Forum

Gluten Free Beer - What is your opinion?

User Profile
Hi all,
I am a fellow celiac who dreams of having more gluten-free beer options that taste good and are proven safe. Maybe one day in the future I'll be pushing beer companies to develop such methods. But for the moment I want to know if anyone out there shares my sentiments. I've put together a survey to make it easier for me to track the answers, if you could fill it out here that would be super helpful: http://goo.gl/forms/yHLimDFzf4

It would also be great to get a discussion of some of the questions going here, and maybe recommendations for some of your favorite beers.

Thanks in advance Smile
Jana
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 8th, 2015
I'm gluten free and tend to avoid the gf beers. They never seem to taste too great and are generally overpriced. Redbridge is okay, I've had it on a few occasions.

I prefer hard ciders, though. They taste great, go for about the same price and usually carry a higher alcohol content, and are generally better for you.
|

User Profile
replied August 14th, 2018
Experienced User
I'm against beer and all alcoholic beverages.
|
Tags: Diet
Quick Reply
Must Read
Is Celiac disease a food allergy? (it is not) What causes Celiac and what puts you at risk for developing it? Basic facts about Celiac Disease here....
What can trigger celiac disease? And who is at risk of developing the disorder? Click here to learn more....
A range of symptoms manifest during Celiac Disease. Learn what signs and symptoms to look for, and when to seek help....