User Profile
I have very low FSH and LH hormones and have been diagnosed with pituitary gland micro-adenoma in the past. I also had an elevated IGF-1 hormone for a while, but after the radiologist I saw did an MRI, there was no grown on the pituitary gland found showing any problems.

The one area I am afraid of that may not be properly being addressed is the root cause of Raynaud's syndrome. I've never known for sure why I get it, but it is causing me to have suspicions about the hormone cortisol being imbalanced as my endocrinology doctor hasn't ever checked it.

Many times masterbating may take more than an hour and it is far too much work and too strenuous to even do. I am saddened by this and am chronically finding that I have less and less libido as time goes on and I'm only 23. I'm considering ending all sexual impulses and urges simply but just not masterbating anymore as it takes substantial effort and time to reach orgasm.

I am extremely discouraged with my circumstances+life.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied February 28th, 2019
Gland Disorders Answer A64853
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Lowish testosterone can decrease libido. But your problem seems more psychological. I would suggest you to focus on diet and excercise. Do mind relaxation excercises like yoga and meditation.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Gland Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.