So,

Quick question for the guys and girls. My girlfriend often in the middle of our time that we've set aside for each will up and jump off to run off with a girl and 2 other guys.

It's always her same girl friend and then a group of 2 guys. She's in group chats with this girl and always 2 guys.

When I've talked to her about it she claims that "It's not a big deal, I've known these guys for forever." Yet she
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 21st, 2016
CONTINUED: Yet she continues to see them when she knows it bothers me, which would make it more than a "not a big deal" if she's going against me on purpose?

I worry about being too controlling, I'm for her and I want her to be happy, I totally get wanting to go out with friends.

But the otherside of me thinks what a idiot I look like to these guys and to myself for letting her go off at 11pm and be out until 2am in a couple setting. 2 guys, and 2 girls. All who have known each other for forever.

Am I missing something? I want what's best for her, and If i need to man up than so be it.
|

replied January 24th, 2016
I suppose it depends a bit on how close you and your girlfriend are. It isn't uncommon for women to have friends that are guys, but it can make it really uncomfortable.

Before you judge the situation too harshly, ask if maybe you all can go out together. Women should know that close guy friends, even ones that seem safe, may be interested in more even though they don't admit or say it. If a woman is in a relationship with a man she really loves/likes, she probably should think about her man's feelings on the issue at to what the limits on her friendships with other guys should be. Still, there is a trust thing here too and that all goes back to how close you two are.
|
Quick Reply