Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Girlish behavior and body language 17yo...any solution?

Hello ..

I am a boy teenager of age 17. My problem is that my behavior , body language, way of talking and walking etc is similar to girls.My mother says i have habits of girls and my sister also told me that i look very much like girls from behind. MY body structure is also not tough and rough like other boys.Am also worried about it.

So i think this might be hormonal problem... Am i right ??? is any solution to this problem ???

Thanks
Chetan
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 14th, 2015

Thank you for asking at ehealthforum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Age of 17 is adolescent life and by the time the change in at least voice should have been there. But there might be delay in maturity of structures etc.

I would suggest a visit to an endocrinologist and have a complete hormonal assessment. It would be wise.

I hope it helps. stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and can not be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.

Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.