I have been with my girlfriend for 3 months now, and I love her very much and I would walk to the end of the earth for her, She has told me she never loved anyone as much as me, and loves being with me, we have a blast together we laugh about the same things and are views are the same on a lot of the same things, we both know nothing is perfect, but we text almost all day see each other almost every day, when we first met she told me she was bipolar, I wasn't even bothered by this, why should I be? I love her, anyway we are going threw a stage were she don't want to be bothered with me so much, like pushing me away, says she loves me, that she is just going thru somethings rite now, I have not seen her in 3 days and we hardly talk or text.... she isnt sleeping at night, this happened once before she said she needed time to think, and 2 weeks later she came back and its been great, till now, she has not said she wants a break and she said this has nothing to do with me or us, yet she is still pushing me away not talking ect.......
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 29th, 2012
I have been through simmlar episodes with my bipolar. I leave for a week or two, don't sleep, and need to be alone. She may feel trapped in her head and feels she wants to try working on it herself. I couldn't figure it out for a few days at a time. I knew something was wrong but not what it was. She knows she is bipolar, and may need counseling to help deal with it.

Try talking to her about her leaving and what she is feeling at the time. Don't push the leaving part, stress the understanding on what she is feeling. She may not be ready to talk openly about it or admit she needs help.
|
Did you find this post helpful?