Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

getting the same infection after one or two month...

User Profile
Respectable Dr.
2 years before, i have made sex with a girl, so after 5 to 6 months i got some infections on my penis shaft and those were automatically cured after one week. so now i am getting the same infection after one or two month...time slots of the re-occurrence of these infections is now getting can i have done some research on internet and come to know that it may be hsv 2 (genital herpes) virus.
I have also met a local doctor which suggest me the VDRL test. which was doctor suggest me to take velosef(cephradine) 500mg capsules plus Lorate(Loratadine) 10mg tablet.. i am taking these from 2 days but infections is still there on my penis.
today there are more bumps occured on my lower abdomen. i can send you snaps, if you require
Kindly help me i shall be very thankful to you

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2015
Herpes and Genital Warts Answer A53064
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. What you might be considering infection could merely be a clogged sebaceous pore also called fordyce spot which self resolves and may recur . With labs and STD clear i don't see a need for the antibiotics you are on.

I hope it helps. stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and can not be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.

Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.