I was in a relation from past 8years. Off lately things were not working out between my boy friend and me because of professional jealousy and his irresponsible nature. I had to move on for a better life but he wouldnt let me go out. Finally when my parents looked out for an alliance i agreed to it thinking that my marriage would be the best choice to move on. But at no point could i tell this insecure guy that i opted to move out because that would disturb him and make him aggressive and abusive. Now he is forcing me to continue my relation after the wedding which i do not want to do. My to-be hubby is very caring and a good person and i do not want to cheat on him. How do i get rid of this ex-boyfriend? My problem to disconnect from him completely is because we have common working groups.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 9th, 2010
If you have to get a protecting from abuse order. You got to a ploice station and file a report. Then if he comes around you he will get arrested. Dont let any force you into something you dont want to do. It will effect you forever.
|

replied May 8th, 2012
pls help me
i have been into a relation with a guy...my x bf...i have been into physical relationship...than i flt...im not happy with my x...bcozof may reason...i lft him...but he is abusing me n since he stays near my building...he tells me...i will tell everyone abt it...how shud i get rid of it...i feel i cannot complain police...bcoz its my fault...wat shud i do...
|