Hi, I have a question regarding radiation. I recently received some packages from Japan. Each time I opened the package, it feels like I made and ate something without washing my hands. I'm not very good at keeping my hands clean, so I just ate something without even thinking about the radiation from Japan. Now I'm worried that I've ingested large amounts of radiation. Am I in danger of getting radiation sickness? I'm so worried... Any advice on what I should do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 16th, 2013
Extremely eHealthy
I suggest you look at a map of Japan and locate where the parcel was sent from. It will probably be nowhere near the area of high radiation.

I suggest you also check with your mail service because I suspect they are likely to have radiation detectors in the mail sorting department in case some terrorist tries to smuggle fissionable or "dirty" material into the country through the parcel post.

We are all equally at risk of succumbing to radiation sickness caused by a lifetime of exposure to natural background radiation though most of us will die of old age or some other malady long before.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply