I have been on it for 10months and are currently on 3mg. I am terrified of getting off,because even if I skip one day, I feel anxious, depro and lethargic. Is there not a way to make it easier. I know this may sound crazy, but what about methadone for a few days. I am on the Subutex for chronic fibro pain.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 30th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I would take this up with the doctor that put you on it. If for some reason you want off of it, he/she would be the best place to start. Getting off RX drugs really need the doctors intervention and aid. As many must be wheened off of and not cold turkey. Be on the safe side and don't do anything on your own OK?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....