hi everybody

i am worrying a lot about my girlfriends past and her speech with me now. i knew about her past before i love. after 8 months i proposed , i asked her about her past, that guy had sexual relationship with you or nt? she said no, then after that day did behave properly with me. we had several conversation regarding that. finnaly after 3 months she said she is not good girl, she has cheated me, she doesnt like to spoil my life, because i am very sensitive guy. she has decided to go out from my life. but i am loving truly. i need her. i dont want to miss her. she is very honest with me. she has been refusing me . i am in abroad. i am not able to meet her. whenever i phone her she is not even responding properly. just listening my words. finally tellng it wont work out. better you go withh your life. dont worry about me like that she is telling. its killing me . i am not able to leave her . what to do now? please advice me .
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 10th, 2008
Supporter
Hello, welcome to the forum

From what you have been telling me, I say you should follow her advice and leave her.

Being with her will only depress you more so leave her and move on with your life. Find a another gal who actually lives near you, I promise, it will be much easier to deal with.

Good Luck,

Peter
|

replied September 10th, 2008
its very hard to read your post, its sortof fragmented, but none the less ill add my input.

first off find out if you want her back truly, she did cheat on you and if you are too deeply cut (which wouldent surprize me in the least) dont continue trying to get her back. just because you can put a corpse back together dosesent mean its going to come alive.

if you do want her back, keep calling her and ask if you can just come over and talk face to face about it. tell her that you guys can work it out if you just try, and your willing to do your part to make things right again. persistance will eventually pay off. becarefull she isnt using her "guilt" as an excuse to break up with you and get with the guy she cheated on you with.
|