Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

getting a water like discharge?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
I am experiencing some odd things with my period. I have not had one In 2 months. I am getting a water like discharge. My husband and I thought I was pregnant, but 2 urine tests came back negative. I am concerned that I may be pregnant, because I had a tubal pregnancy a few years back and that didn't show up on the urine tests. What should I do?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 2nd, 2012
Vaginal and Uterus Health Answer A29930

Welcome to ehealthforum and thanks for writing us

If you have a history of yubal pregnancy then possibility of recurrence is present.Watery discharge can be indicative of pregnancy.You require a immediate pelvic examination along with investigations as USG scan and Blood test which would help in ruling out the exact cause.
Kindly consider visiting a Gynaecologist earliest for evaluation.
Take care!

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.