Medical Questions > Parenting > Toddlers Forum

Getting a one year old to sleep through the night?

My husband and I have a 13 month old son who still wakes every 2-3 for a bottle. Any suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 14th, 2014
2-3 hours***
|

replied January 27th, 2014
h he's not a new born anymore.
stop giving him the bottle.
he'll be fine .
rub his back comfort him untill he fall a sleep
sometmes you just need to let a baby cry. or they will never learn to self sooth.
|

User Profile
replied January 23rd, 2014
Have your husband sleep as far away from the Nuisance as possible perhaps some sort of earphones or noise canceling headset. As for you 2 - 3 hours is not bad perhaps try using the time to do some light housework or a quick workout but keep the noise down by all means lest you wake your sleepy husband. Once the child turns 2 cower in bed with them for a night telling them keep down the noise lest the boogieman (or person) to be politically correct or will find you and eat you. Worked for me and I am fine and well rested
|

replied January 24th, 2014
Hello,
have you started to add solid food to the baby's diet yet? Because at a certain point onwards milk is not going to be enough.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....