I am a 19 year old college student.

I arrived to college prior to having sex with one person only, a female, we were the only ones having sex with eachother and we at the time were, and hopefully, both are still clean. After we broke up, I attended college where I had sex with a lot girls. I got checked, and I was still clean, no problems nothing. I then had sex with one girl who claimed she was clean and showed me the picture of the document and we had unprotected sex. A few days later, a day after we had unprotected sex again, I found bumps on my penis.

At first, the bumps grew under hair follicles where the bumps later disappeared. I began to have a large lymph node on the corner top left of my groin.

*The previous night she wasn't as wet and so I went in dry and it caused friction."

Now today, a month after this incident and not having sex new bumps appeared. These bumps are really small and red and really shiny. They are near the groin on the penis. Two bumps are a few cm away from eachother; one of the bumps has a cluster of 3 other bumps similar to it cluster up against eachother, the other bump is further away from all of them.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 19th, 2014
The next day (today) the bumps slightly disappeared.
|

replied December 27th, 2014
The only way to know for sure is to go to the doctor again. It could be something as simple as ingrown hairs or something more serious, its always best to get it checked out. It also could be HPV (Hopefully not) this article explains it pretty well more for the anal area,
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....