Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

general surgen but he advised me for circumcision

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am 28 years old and also married and have a baby boy of 3 months.I am unable to push down my foreskin because of tightness and also there are some white marks on both the foreskin and on the top skin of penis.I have already consulted a general surgen but he advised me for circumcision.Kindly advise me what should be the right treatment and whether this problem curable by medicine or not.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 15th, 2016
Penis Answer A55623
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Foreskin adhesions and infection of foreskin is the cause. COnsider therapeutic circumcision as all other measures would be of little use.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.