User Profile
Hello;
Doctor, it is about a month that i have left arm pain around Bursitis. The problem is that the pain is not going away. Sometimes it feels better, sometimes not. I have troubles moving my arm as i did before, like rotating the hand when driving, i mean i can do it but then i feel the pain.
When the pain first started about a month ago, i could not rise my hand or drive with the left hand. Now it is better but it gets worse and better all the time. I am 29 years old, overweight, i am quite active at sports lately if that meters. I also play basketball with my colleagues. I already visited a doctor, she gave me kind of a gel to lubricate the arm and massage it, but it is not helping at all. I would like to get a general answer on what the pain could be, why it is caused and what should i do next.

Thank you in advance.
Gazmend

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....