Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

General Q and A Question

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
few days ago i had sex with my husband he didn't went inside completely just half or maybe 80 percent but my Virgina looks bigger enough than like a small hole i had seen some years before. each time he tries to go inside completely it hurts dose it mean i am still a virgin or is it because my hymen is not broken completely? or my virginity is not broken completely? is it because some other problems? pleases REPLy quickly i am worried and scared.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2017
General Q and A Answer A61610
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Its not virginity , the variation in tightness and hurting while having sex should be evaluated for psychological causes like vaginismus. Visit a sex therapist and let them help.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.