Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

General Q and A Question

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
Hello doctor, please help me calm, im so scared. Im male 20 years old. Through my life i inhaled some bad fumes like bleach and alcohol and plastic fume but all of them occurred 1 time only. i inhaled bleach for 1 hour but it was very small amount. and alcohol for 15 minutes and i was also small amount, the plastic fumes i inhaled it for maybe 10 seconds outdoor. i experience no symptoms like burning lungs. my question is( did i damage my brain in any way) and if i want to get red of chemical, do you know a food or medicine or anything you can advice me. please im really scared, evey time i thought of this three chemical i get a panic attack witch is unpleasant feeling, please doctor tell me with honesy. thank you

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 29th, 2016
General Q and A Answer A59893
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Just avoid inhaling these fumes any more and talk to an addiction medicine expert for detox.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.