Medical Questions > Mental Health > ADD and ADHD Forum

General information about RITALIN

Medicines are sometimes prescribed for purposes other than those listed in a Medication Guide. Do not use RITALIN for a condition for which it was not prescribed. Do not give RITALIN to other people, even if they have the same condition. It may harm them and it is against the law.
This Medication Guide summarizes the most important information about RITALIN. If you would like more information, talk with your doctor. You can ask your doctor or pharmacist for information about RITALIN that was written for healthcare professionals. For more information about RITALIN onlinepharmacyritalin
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 23rd, 2013
hello my friend steavemark. First of all I don't agree with you. RITALIN is not harmful it is very useful for us. After take RITALIN I fell so relax and comfortable. I refer RITALIN to every one.
|

replied May 25th, 2013
katiemen13 I don't agree with you Medicines is right. Pleas katiemen13 grow-up. Pleas don't suggest this comment anyone.I know many site provide Ritalin without prescription.
for ex where-can-i-buy-ritalin.com
|
Must Read
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) is a neurobiological disorder that can interfere in a person's daily life. Learn more about ADHD basics here....
Have doctors found an exact cause of ADHD? Do biological factors or genes have anything to do with it? More on causes and risks of ADHD development here....
What are the symptoms of ADHD and when do they first present? We outline the principal characteristics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder to help you...