My name is Ali Shubana, i am currently studying third year Product Design at Bucks New University. For my third year project, i came up with the idea of improving the medication box, by re-desiging and make it smaller and much more portable to fit around the patients hand. I have created a questionnaire regarding medication and the use of the prescribed medication. i would be extremely grateful if any of you could take a few minutes to fill it out. the link is:

http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/99005OVAYC

Thank you for your time for filling the survey out, hopefully it will give me a rough idea of the general market and size.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2015
Hello doctor

my wife is taking 6 month vaccination for cervical cancer. in that time to avoid pregnancy, doctor told to take Dronis 20 tablet for 6 months,if she take Dronics 20 tablet if there is any side effect?
please suggest
|

replied June 11th, 2015
Eyesight
How can i improve my eyesight 6/6 within 2 weeks
|

replied June 20th, 2015
HEY my mom and my aunt both suffer from an uniqur problem..whenever both of them start feeling sleepy, they start suffering from acute leg cramps.. whether it is day time or night time, leg cramps occur only whwn they start feeling sleepy and are taking rest..as soon as they start walking, cramps eases up... there is no effect of painkillers also.. also there is no problem like insomnia..it is just the cramps which are creating havoc... any comments please
|

replied September 21st, 2015
dear and respected doctors,
my daughter's age is one year, weight 8kg and hemoglobin value is 8.3. her body is weak and yellowish color sometimes her head seems bit hot. kindly advice me for her diet and medicine. we are much worried
thanks
|

replied October 4th, 2017
hello doctor friend,
in the world everyone would passed this situation like me. yes am feeling depressed now. i wanna treatment. or i wanna know about how depression feels like and how to avoid it. is there any possibilities please tell me.
|