I have GAD disorder I'm anxious at all times whether I'm home or at the store or even over a friends. It has affected my life tremendously a life I have never lived. I'm looking for someone that has had this or has this. I shake at all times and feel weak. I don't know how to over come this so I can live a normal happy life again. i had been on xanax for 8 months and I have been off of it since January, could this anxiety be from low GABA and neurotransmitters from the xanax? Please reply I need my life back!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 30th, 2013
I just want to thank you all for NO RESPONSE to my posts, I have found another forum that cares. Are you all for real? Thank you for all of your support! When someone needs a little support in this forum you get ignored, good policy!
|

replied May 1st, 2013
Herbaljunkies
GABA, is an amino acid while Kava is not an amino acid,it is a natural supplement to calm anxiety and you should talk to your health-care practitioner before supplementing with GABA or kava kava.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...