I am on day 4 of gastro. I have still feeling really weasy. Is it ok to just drink lots of water and not have much food?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 19th, 2014
Thank you for asking at ehealthforum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. You may keep fluids preferably in your diet but fluids alone are not sufficient, i would recommend on and off fibers intake too. Make sure the fluids are rich in all the balanced nutrients and don't withheld you from any short comings. Let your gastroenterologist be the guide here for further management.

I hope it helps.Please take good care of yourself and do as directed.I would advise to stay in touch with your health care provider as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and can not be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor where a complete evaluation occurs. I will be here if you need me or have any more questions to ask, i would love to answer.

May the odds be ever in your favour.

Take care
Khan

|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied December 23rd, 2014
In my opinion this is a normal consequence of a cold. What pills you are being treated for a cold? Perhaps they affect the color changes in your snot. I use during flu Siberian ginseng, you can see it as an option for treatment. But I advise you in any case consult a doctor about the color of snot
|

replied December 24th, 2014
Hi,
I,ve been on Cipralex 10mg for 2years and now am on 5 mg for about 2 weeks. My concentration is very bad, I forget words, i forget what I was about to do...
Has anyoneexperience this kind of weaning symptoms or Am I starting early demencia?
I am 53 years old and have a PhD...
Thanks
|

replied December 24th, 2014
Hi,
I,ve been on Cipralex 10mg for 2years and now am on 5 mg for about 2 weeks. My concentration is very bad, I forget words, i forget what I was about to do...
Has anyoneexperience this kind of weaning symptoms or Am I starting early demencia?
I am 53 years old and have a PhD...
Thanks
|
Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cold, Flu and Viral Infections , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.