Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

gastritis and fatty liver. what type of food will i take?

I am being diagnosed as esophagitis grade A and erosive antral gastritis by doing endoscopy.and diagnosed as fatty changes in liver by ultra sound scanning.the doctor gave me O-DUO,rabeprazole sodium and domperidone capsules,mebeverine hcl sr 200 mg,pancreatin capsules. so please suggest me what type of food will i take.give me suggestions about these problems.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 17th, 2014
Thank you for asking at ehealthforum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Medications you are prescribed with will help you in this regard. Modifying diet and lifestyle like avoiding spices, NSAIDs, alcohol. sodas, beverages of any other kind, sweets and chocolates etc and tomatoes and sauces. Avoid smoking. take small frequent meals and see if it helps.

I hope it helps.Please take good care of yourself and do as directed.I would advise to stay in touch with your health care provider as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and can not be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor where a complete evaluation occurs. I will be here if you need me or have any more questions to ask, i would love to answer.

May the odds be ever in your favour.

Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Digestive and Bowel Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.