can a gastric bypass cause a redundant colon?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 23rd, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi island96766 and welcome to ehealth: If you want to Ask A Doctor, this you must address the post to the top of the page where it states this...I am not a doctor nor in the medical field..Saying this, I would say that it can...From what I understand, when you have had a gastric bypass that the amount of food you can eat does vary...This alone may cause some people a problem.....I have heard of people having stomach problems along this line....Possibly this may be one of the results from this new menu...

If I were you I would check with your physician to see what can be done to help you solve this problem...Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...