i'm a 31 year old mother with gallstones. I was diagnosed last year in the emergency room. I was given something for the pain and was told to by some maalox and avoid certain foods. I have no medical insurance because I can not afford it, even after college. I have noticed in the last three months my stomach feels sore and hard. I sleep on my stomach and some nights I cannot even do that ( so uncomfortable). I have also have a lot of dirreah, especially in the morning. They first meal of the day no matter what it is even crackers I have to rush to the nearest restroom. Is the dirreah a symtom of the gallstones or something else.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 29th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Do you feel abdominal pain especially in the lower right area?
Do you find diarrhea bloody sometimes?
Have you noticed that you are losing weight unintentionally?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....