Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....
User Profile
Hi.. i went to the bathroom 2 nights ago to do # 2 .. not pee the oher thing.. anyway after that , moments later i began to have this weird feeling on my lower side on the right side.. i don't know what it is my kidney, my appendix? anyway i still have it till now.. when i take a big breath and when i laugh hard it hurts.. i'm scared to go to a doctor.. but if i s hould i will.. but for the meantime do you think it wil go away. or even if it will maybe theres something there.. im scared.. also when i try to lie down in bed it hurts.. it feels as if i pulled a muscle but i didnt.. it hapenned right after i went to the bathroom.. please write back.. thank u

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 2nd, 2012
Gallbladder Disease Answer A31060
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

Presence of abdominal pain while passing bowel movements can be due to weakness or abdominal muscles or due to chronic constipation related pain.

You can just take some rest, and probably the pain would subside with time. Medications like tylenol or peptobismol, may help to relieve your pain.

In case the pain is very intolerable, and you have other issues like Nausea, vomiting, painful defecation, blood in stools, severe abdominal cramps, etc, you may need a physical examination by a doctor, to determine the cause of your symptoms.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Gallbladder Disease , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.